The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, in association with TIH iHub Drishti at IIT Jodhpur, is organizing its second winter school on Artificial Intelligence and Theoretical Computer Science. The school is being organized as an in-person event.
This year the school will be focused on
- Computation in Social Choice and Economics (COSCOE): December 8-10, 2023
- 3D Vision: December 11-12, 2023
The participation is limited to 50 people per school. First come, first served principle will be used in the selection process.
Important DatesSchool: December 08 - 12, 2023
Deadline of Registration: November 06, 2023
We also have a poster session on December 9, 2023 focussed on Computation in Social Choice and Economics. Interested participants may share their abstract in the registration form.
The domestic participants may register by clicking on “Register Now”. The international participants are requested to email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: school(s) you would like to attend, date of arrival, and date of departure.
|Computation in Social Choice and Economics (COSCOE)||1000 INR||3000 INR|
|3D Vision||800 INR||2400 INR|
|Both||1500 INR||4500 INR|
|Accommodation charges: 550 INR per day (hostel room and food served in IITJ mess)|
All the charges are excluding GST.
Registration Fee for International Participants
|Computation in Social Choice and Economics (COSCOE)||50 USD||100 USD|
|3D Vision||40 USD||80 USD|
|Both||80 USD||150 USD|
|Accommodation charges: 10 USD per day (hostel room and food served in IITJ mess)|
- The accommodation charges include four meals.
- No refund will be provided.
- Some financial support might be provided to the participants of the EWS category based on the availability of funds. You need to bring an original certificate of the EWS category to claim the reimbursement.
- The hostel accommodation is only for the participants.
- Regular IITJ students do not have to pay accommodation fees.
Vishal Kumar Yadav
How to reach IIT Jodhpur
1. Where is IIT Jodhpur?
IIT Jodhpur is located on the outskirts of the city of Jodhpur and is well connected to other parts of country by road, rail and air. The Institute is located on National Highway 62 at Karwad Village, about 24 km from the railway station and 25 km from the airport; it takes approximately 45 mins and 40 mins to drive from airport and railway station to the Institute, respectively.
2. How to reach the campus?
Jodhpur is connected well by road, rail and air to all major cities in the country, and by mega highways to major neighboring cities, e.g., Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and Ahmedabad.
1. It is connected by rail to major cities in the country, like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kota, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Guwahati, Nagpur, Lucknow and Jaipur;
2. There are daily flights from Delhi and Mumbai to Jodhpur. Air India and Jet Airways operate the daily flight to each of these cities; and
3. Jodhpur is connected by mega-highway to major neighbouring cities, e.g., Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and Ahmedabad. Deluxe and express buses ply to Jodhpur from Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Baroda.
(a) From Airport to Campus
You can take a prepaid auto/taxi to the Institute, which is situated on National Highway 62, Nagaur Road, Karwad. You may ask the driver to go past Mandore on Nagaur Road. This Campus is about 25 km from the airport.
(b) From Railway Station to Campus
At Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, exit from Platform No.1 side. You can take a prepaid auto/taxi to the Permanent Campus of IIT Jodhpur, which is situated on National Highway 62, Nagaur Road, Karwad. You may ask the driver to go past Mandore on Nagaur Road. This Campus is 24 km from the Station.
Food: Breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner (all included).
Accessories: Mattress, bedsheet, pillow, blanket.