- Mitigate forgetting in few-shot class-incremental learning using different image views: Elsevier Neural Networks: Pratik Mazumder, Pravendra Singh
- Even More Effort Towards Improved Bounds and Fixed-Parameter Tractability for Multiwinner Rules, Algorithmica: Sushmita Gupta, Pallavi Jain, Saket Saurabh, Nimrod Talmon.
- Answer Mining from a Pool of Images: Towards Retrieval-Based Visual Question Answering, IJCAI 2023: Abhirama Subramanyam Penamakuri, Manish Gupta, Mithun Das Gupta, Anand Mishra.
- Towards Making Flowchart Images Machine Interpretable: ICDAR 2023: Shreya Shukla, Prajwal Gatti, Yogesh Kumar, Vikash Yadav, Anand Mishra.
- Multi-Surface Multi-Technique (MUST) Latent Fingerprint Database, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security (T-IFS), 2023: A. Malhotra, R. Singh, K. Morris, A. Noore, M. Vatsa.
- Uniform Misclassification Loss for Unbiased Model Prediction, Pattern Recognition, 2023: P. Majumdar, R. Singh, M. Vatsa.
- Dr. Pallavi Jain has received the DST-DAAD 2023 grant for the project on "Complexity of Manipulative Attacks on Resource Allocation"
- Anand Mishra received the Microsoft Academic Partnership Grant (MAPG) 2023.
- PhD Student Abhirama P. has been awarded the Microsoft Research Travel Grant to present his work at Main Track of IJCAI 2023 at Macao.
- Anand Mishra has been recognized as one of the Outstanding Reviewers at CVPR 2023.
- Km. Bhavna (Ph.D. Student under Dr. R. Banerjee and Dr. D. Roy) won the "Best Poster" award in NAiBS 2023.
- Anand Mishra served as a session chair and a workshop chair at ICFHR 2022.
Computer Science and Engineering, today, plays a major role in transforming every aspect of human life - in addressing social challenges and catalyzing the ongoing wave of the industrial revolution. The department is driven by its commitment to excel in next generation technology development and research. Our mission is to strengthen industry-academia collaborations and prepare our students to contribute to multi-disciplinary projects and R&D for solving problems of national interest.Read More
Mission and Vision
To be among the top 10 departments in terms of research contributions, practical impact, and applications of Computer Science and Engineering in the country in the next 3 years, and internationally well known in some focused areas in the next 5 years. Some of our missions are to achieve excellence in research in fundamental as well as applied areas of CSE and allied subject for innovative discoveries; develop an academic ecosystem by collaborating; and develop and support the notion of “computing for all” across disciplines at the institute.Read More