- Provisionally shortlisted candidates for admission in M.Tech (CSE) and M.Tech (AI) announced.
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates for admission under CFTI in M.Tech (CSE) and M.Tech (AI) announced.
- Call for Applications for Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
(Application Deadline - July 10, 2022)
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates for admission in M.Tech, M.Tech-Ph.D. & Ph.D. (AI & CSE) announced.
- Rolling Advertisement for faculty positions.
- Gehrlein Stable Committee with Multi-Modal Preferences, SAGT 2022: S. Gupta, P. Jain, D. Lokshtanov, S. Roy, S. Saurabh
- Scatter search for the minimum leaf spanning tree problem, Computers and Operations Research: Y. S. Kardam, K. Srivastava, P. Jain, R. Marti
- Chiranjoy Chattopadhyay and team (Vaibhavi Gupta, Vinay Detani and Vivek Khokhar) design a framework that converts digital comics to videos.
- SUPREAR-NET: Supervised Resolution Enhancement and Recognition Network, IEEE Transactions on BIOM (T-BIOM), 2022: M.Vatsa, S. Ghosh and R. Singh.
- Our PhD student Surbhi Mittal is selected for the IBM PhD Fellowship
- CSE @ IITJ hosting ACM-W India Grad Cohort 2022 from 21-22 July; Registrations Open (Last date: July 11, 2022)
- Mayank Vatsa honoured with IAPR Fellowship
- Anghuman Paul delivers talk on 'Application of Machine/Deep Learning" on June 16 at the Indian Statistical Institute.
- Dr. Manish Gupta (Microsoft) to deliver talk on "Deep Learning Models for NLP" at the Semi-monthly Departmental Webinar on May 6, 2022
- Somitra Sanadhya and Suman Kundu gave talks at the "Cyber Jaagrukta Diwas" on May 4, 2022 - organized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Home Affairs
Computer Science and Engineering, today, plays a major role in transforming every aspect of human life - in addressing social challenges and catalyzing the ongoing wave of the industrial revolution. The department is driven by its commitment to excel in next generation technology development and research. Our mission is to strengthen industry-academia collaborations and prepare our students to contribute to multi-disciplinary projects and R&D for solving problems of national interest.Read More
Mission and Vision
To be among the top 10 departments in terms of research contributions, practical impact, and applications of Computer Science and Engineering in the country in the next 3 years, and internationally well known in some focused areas in the next 5 years. Some of our missions are to achieve excellence in research in fundamental as well as applied areas of CSE and allied subject for innovative discoveries; develop an academic ecosystem by collaborating; and develop and support the notion of “computing for all” across disciplines at the institute.Read More