- End-to-End Explainable Artificial Intelligence Derived Theory-of-Mind Fingerprints to Distinguish Between Autistic and Neuro-Typicals, 9th Annual Conference of Cognitive Science (ACCS9): Km Bhavna, R. Banerjee, D. Roy
- VISTOT: Vision-Augmented Table-to-Text Generation, EMNLP 2022, Prajwal Gatti, Anand Mishra, Manish Gupta, Mithun Das Gupta.
- Grounding Scene Graphs on Natural Images via Visio-Lingual Message Passing, WACV 2023, Aditay Tripathi, Anand Mishra, Anirban Chakraborty,
- Contrastive Multi-View Textual-Visual Encoding: Towards One Hundred Thousand-Scale One-Shot Logo Identification, ICVGIP 2022: N. Sharma, A.S. Penamakuri, A. Mishra
- COFAR: Commonsense and Factual Reasoning in Image Search, 2nd Conference of the Asia-Pacific Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (AACL) and the 12th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP) 2022: P. Gatti, A.S. Penamakuri, A. Mishra, R. Teotia, S. Sengupta, R. Ramnani
- Anand Mishra served as a session chair and a workshop chair at ICFHR 2022.
- Prajwal Gatti (Research Assistant under Dr. Anand Mishra) presented his paper VisTOT at EMNLP 2022.
- Nakul Sharma (3rd year B.Tech. AI) presented his paper at ICVGIP 2022.
- Swapnil Mane (Ph.D. student under Dr. Suman Kundu) awarded PMRF 2022
- Dr. Lipika Dey (Visiting Faculty) is elected Fellow of the Asia-Pacific Artificial Intelligence Association
Computer Science and Engineering, today, plays a major role in transforming every aspect of human life - in addressing social challenges and catalyzing the ongoing wave of the industrial revolution. The department is driven by its commitment to excel in next generation technology development and research. Our mission is to strengthen industry-academia collaborations and prepare our students to contribute to multi-disciplinary projects and R&D for solving problems of national interest.Read More
Mission and Vision
To be among the top 10 departments in terms of research contributions, practical impact, and applications of Computer Science and Engineering in the country in the next 3 years, and internationally well known in some focused areas in the next 5 years. Some of our missions are to achieve excellence in research in fundamental as well as applied areas of CSE and allied subject for innovative discoveries; develop an academic ecosystem by collaborating; and develop and support the notion of “computing for all” across disciplines at the institute.Read More